Like us

Friday, July 18, 2008

Success University Yours Keys too Personal Development and Financial Freedom

“Your Future Is Created By What You Do Today, Not Tomorrow.”
-Robert Kiyosaki

Keys too success with Success University.
About 50 of the most famous authors and big name speakers have come together to create
the largest Online Learning University teaching people how to be entrepreneurs – it’s really
amazing and it’s growing like crazy – Will you do me a huge favor and go through the whole
site?
http://130578.successuniversity.com/slim

They’re having a live tele-seminar on Monday/Thursday night at 8:00pm CST, do you think
you can make it on that call to listen in with me, they’re rolling out a referral program like
eBay and Amazon did and I think it’s something we might be really excited about?
“What’s it all about?" (your response below if they ask this question)
· I really can’t explain it because I just had a friend go through it with me but this live
tele-seminar is supposed to go through everything.

http://130578.successuniversity.com/slim

My Regards
Joseph

No comments: